Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rainy days and preschool

We're getting the leftovers of hurricane Alex tonight and tomorrow. The forecast predicts rain, rain, and more rain. Oh, throw some thunder storms in there for fun as well.

Work continues to be a struggle. I think some of our kids have serious issues going on at home. If I sit here and think about it I might be here all night. Yesterday I was spat on by EM. Ended up putting him in a corner to shock him out of bad behavior. Today FA and EM were fighting in circle. I swear I can't take my eyes off those two for a minute. Later on FA hit me. That is so not allowed at school. Lucky my co-worker had just walked in and saw him take a swing at me. Little monster. That kid has some major anger issues going on, and I think he gets a bunch of trouble from his cousins. Any time he spends time away from school and with them, his behavior falls in the tank.

So much more to write but I won't. GLEE is on and I need to go check on the chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment