This is also the calm before the storm of orders. I'm waiting eagerly and dreading the arrival at the same time. Hubby is still (last time I knew) thinking about getting out of the service and that worries me. It also makes me pretty pissed off. I can't and won't discuss any of this with him just yet. We've agreed not to talk about getting out until he gets orders.
Today was a hard day for me. Yesterday Hubby had slept in until nearly ten am and that really pissed me off; it set me up to have a bad mood today. We were woken up by the Little Guy letting himself out of his bedroom. Hubby sat up and said he was going to get do-nuts. I left to go change his diaper. When I came back to our room, he was snoring away. He eventually woke up and got the donuts, after I scolded him a bit.
Today was the last day of the weekend and of course the Offspring were bouncing off the walls. They wanted to climb all over me, screaming, sliming, and hitting me all the time. Good Lord, that drives me nuts. I had to get away for a while. I had lunch with a friend and then went to the university to promote the business. I got a coffee and made contact with a potential hostess.
No comments:
Post a Comment