Friday, January 9, 2009

Sicko

I've come down with some kind of upper respiratory crap.  I've had three days of fever and coughing.  I feel like crud.  I'm the world's worst sick person, I swear.  

The snow hasn't stopped.  But why should it?  We live in Alaska and it is winter after all.  We got a foot last night and we're due for another foot tonight.  It took me about 20 minutes to shovel out my car today and that was just a half-assed job of it.  I'm ready to move out of this town and state.  I need some warmer weather.

Hubby is thinking about getting out of the Coast Guard.  He wants to go to college full time.  I guess he wants to use the new GI Bill to live off of and I'll work full time as well.  I don't know how I feel about this.  I've been at home with kids or going to school for the last few years and the last time I worked full time was in the Army.  Part of me wants to let him do it.  Part of me says hell no.  Part of me wants to make his life a living hell when doing it.  I'm really upset that he wants to get out of a pretty decent job right now when the economy is in the toilet.  I'm not going to think about it too much though.  If I do, it weighs me down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment